Your NFON Cloud Telephone System can easily be connected to a variety of programs, solutions and devices.
- Easy integration with the Microsoft LYNC® communication software by Microsoft via TAPI interface
- Easy integration of industry-specific programs such as the hotel software Protel via TAPI interface. This allows your visitors to use the services of the telephone system with usage data being transmitted directly to the billing software, making a new convenient business opportunity just a click away.
- Automatic commissioning (allocation of functions) and automatic device updates (firmware, VLAN, BLF, SIP data, etc.)
- Integration of professional IP-DECT solutions (single cell and multi-cell) for wireless communication
- Softphone: NFON softphone for Windows with automatic commissioning and TAPI interface
- Softphone for Mac with self-commissioning
- Integration of own or existing IP phones provided the telephone model is NFON approved
- Optional integration of IP phones not approved by NFON (service may be limited)
- Integration of analogue devices via analogue adapter (ATA with 1-32 ports)